Outdoor Direct-View LEDs are becoming increasingly popular among hoteliers and small business owners, and for good reason: research shows that these bright, vivid displays are more effective than their analogue counterparts at capturing customers’ attention and, more importantly, calling them to action. But admittedly, getting started with DVLEDs can seem daunting. Enter Samsung’s XPR-B Series – an all-in-one outdoor DVLED package that simplifies every step of the process from installation to ongoing support.
“At the onset of the pandemic, Samsung saw an opportunity to help a multitude of industries – including retailers, restaurateurs, schools and medical campuses – get back to business through the use of display technology,” said Mark Quiroz, VP of the display division at Samsung Electronics America. “The XPR-B was developed to help small- and medium-sized business owners stay nimble by providing a platform for seasonal and time-specific advertising, wayfinding and an additional method of direct communication with customers.”
- Reliability in all weather conditions - The cabinet and internal components are waterproof and protected by an advanced heat dissipation system.
- Multiple operational safeguards - Displays are equipped with built-in signal and power redundancies to prevent errors.
- Exceptional picture quality - Eye-catching brightness combined with a high refresh rate mean content is clearly visible in any weather or lighting conditions.
- Longer life and image quality - Cutting-edge design perfectly leverages high-quality materials to create a cost-effective display.
- Cloud-based content - Samsung provides cloud-based display management with AI-driven tools to help you create memorable content.
- Warranty and service support - Our US-based Network Operations Center (NOC) is open 24/7/365.
Samsung has applied its years of experience in the LED space to the development of the XPR-B Series. Equipped with user-friendly content management applications, these DVLED packages put small business owners in control of their digital signage marketing.
“XPR-B signage provides a turnkey solution for customers. That ease of use brings the potential for higher [return on investment] on ad dollars compared to traditional advertising methods for small businesses,” said Kevin Izatt, product manager, outdoor LED, Samsung Electronics America. “This solution has something for everyone.”