Displays for the Classroom
Say goodbye to unwieldy paper flipcharts, messy boards, and smelly markers. Say hello to interactive whiteboards that allow students to illustrate their ideas with diagrams, videos, and text. Collaborate at the board or from their own devices with wireless casting.
What makes a display suitable for the classroom?
- Touchscreen capabilities that allow students to take control of the screen
- Wall- or cart-mount options that let teachers decide where to focus the learning
- Screen-casting features that allow students to connect their own devices to the main-screen
Our Dedication to Education
KniTec has donated displays and other technology to schools in states across the country. We believe that when teachers and students have access to cutting-edge technology, the possibilities are endless.
Check out our blog for our past education collaboration projects.
About the Series
Samsung Flip -- WM55H
- 55” 4K UHD digital flipchart with a natural, paper-like writing experience for making meetings and brainstorms more productive
- Intuitive to use and easy to present, save and share your ideas
- Portable, wheel based stand (sold separately) and instant-on allows you to start a meeting anywhere, anytime
- Instantly recap and distribute notes
Samsung Flip 2 -- WMR
- Samsung Flip 2 55” – The versatile, portable digital flipchart – Designed for small conference rooms, classrooms and huddle spaces. This portable, digital flipchart offers an optional wheel-based stand and tray1 that lets you hold meetings anytime, anywhere with ample working space.
- Samsung Flip 2 65” – The wall-mounted interactive flipchart – Designed for businesses and schools of all sizes to use in large conference rooms or classrooms. This Samsung interactive display is meant to be mounted on a wall with our no gap wall mount2 and features the ability to work with a Bluetooth keyboard.
- Available in 65" and 75" Displays
- Multi Touch: Max 20 points / Max 10 writing & dual pen compatible
- Ultra HD (3,840 x 2,160 resolution)
- IPS Panel create superior picture quality
- Android OS with Chrome web browser
- Built-in OPS kit
- Supports Air Class & screen sharing
NEED A DIFFERENT BRAND OR MODEL?
If you don't see the brand or model that you need, contact us. We'll source it, price it, and ship it before you can say "Hospitality Technology."
The KniTec Difference
We've unlocked Platinum Pricing status with hundreds of manufacturers, which means that you have, too!
Dedicated Project Manager
For larger projects, you'll be partnered with a Project Manager in your Region. They'll be your personal point person for all your needs and will keep you informed every step of the way.