The AN960H Series
We carry all makes and models of Hospitality Televisions on the market. If you don't see it on the storefront, it likely was discontinued.
- To find which new model has replaced it, enter your model into the "Search Bar" on our website.
- To check if we have any backstock in our warehouse, call us at (866) 469-7111 or Request a Quote!
Consumer-grade televisions are great for your living room, but often fall short in hospitality guest rooms. Here's why:
- Warranty - Commercial TVs come standard with a robust, 2-year warranty with option to purchase extended coverage. Consumer TVs have a 90 day limited warranty.
- Technology - Hospitality TVs are equipped with Digital Rights Management (DRM) that protects HD programming from illegal duplication. DRM is required to deliver HD content to your guests.
- Security and Maintenance - Hospitality TVs contain features that allow management to control access from one centralized location.
Learn More about Hospitality vs Consumer TVs
Hotel Brand Standards, budget, features (SMART, Pro:Idiom, b-LAN), and current promotions are all factors to consider when making an investment in Hospitality Televisions.
Discuss your options with one of our experienced Project Managers today: (866) 469-7111.
- VIP Pricing: Our volume grants us access to the best manufacturer pricing in the industry.
- Service: We offer free, unbiased project consultation and a dedicated, experienced project manager.
- Extras: We adapt to your project needs - KniTec can handle your warranty claims, installation, and content creation.
Learn More about the KniTec Difference