|Pixel Pitch(mm)||0.2451 x 0.2451|
|Active Display Area(mm)||941.184 (H) x 529.416 (V)|
|Brightness(Typ.)||500 (without Glass) nit|
|Contrast Ratio||4000:1 (* IPS - 1200:1)|
|Color Gamut||92% (DCI-P3, CIE 1976)|
|Haze||25% (without Glass)|
|Speaker Type||10W 2ch|
|Video||DP 1.2 (1), HDMI 2.0 (3)|
|USB||USB 2.0 x 2|
|Audio||Stereo mini Jack|
|Usb||Touch out 2 (PC/screen)|
|External Control||RS232C(in/out), RJ45|
|BT/WiFi||Yes / Yes|
|Power Supply||AC 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Sleep mode||less than 0.5W|
|Set||986.2 x 584.4 x 56.7 mm|
|Package||1134 x 725 x 141 mm|
|VESA Mount (mm)||200 X 200|
|Bezel Width (mm)||26.0/26.0/21.0/21.0 (U/D/L/R)|
|Operating Temperature||0 ℃ ~ 40 ℃||Humidity||10 % ~ 80 %|
|Key Features||UHD Signage with Built-in MagicInfo S10, SSSP 10.0|
|Orientation||Landscape / Portrait|
|Special Features||H/W : Symmetric Design (same with QxR), Center IR, Temperature Sensor, Auto Level, Wi-Fi(2.4/5.0GHz dual) & BT S/W : Workspace (Microsoft365/VMWare/RDP), Custom Home, Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Dicom Simulation Mode, Director Mode, Upgradable Web-Engine, Tizen Enterprise Platform, Video Conference Solution, [end of June~] Smart Calibration|
|Internal Player||Processor||Cortex A72 1.7GHz Quad-Core CPU|
|On-Chip Cache Memory||N/A|
|Main Memory Interface||N/A|
|Storage (FDM)||16 GB|
|Operating System||Tizen 6.5|
|Safety||60950-1 / 62368-1|
|Security||802.1x(WPA2 Enterprise) : EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP-PEAP|
|Included||Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, Power Cord, RS232C(IN) Gender, Remote Controller & Batteries|
|Mount||WMN4070SG (Land Only), WMN750ME|
The QMB-T Series
- Quality and Performance: Professional displays are typically built to higher standards with superior image quality and performance. They often feature advanced technologies like high color accuracy, wider color gamut, deeper black levels, and better image processing capabilities.
- Durability and Reliability: Professional displays are engineered to withstand continuous and demanding use in commercial environments. They are built with higher-quality components, have better heat management systems, and are designed to operate for extended hours without compromising performance or longevity.
- Connectivity and Customization: Professional displays often offer a wider range of input and output options to accommodate various professional devices and workflows. They may include specialized ports for connecting professional-grade cameras, video editing equipment, and other peripherals.
Call us at (866) 469-7111 for an unbiased, no obligation consultation.
- VIP Pricing: Our volume grants us access to the best manufacturer pricing in the industry.
- Service: We offer free, unbiased project consultation and a dedicated, experienced project manager.
- Extras: We adapt to your project needs - KniTec can handle your warranty claims, installation, and content creation.
Learn More about the KniTec Difference