|Native Resolution||1,920 X 1,080 (FHD)|
|Viewing Angle (H x V)||178 X 178|
|Response Time||8ms (G to G)|
|Surface Treatment (Haze)||28%|
|Operation Hours (Hours / Days)||24/7|
|Portrait / Landscape||Yes / Yes|
|Bezel Width||Even bezel : 0.44mm|
|Weight (Head)||18.4 kg|
|Monitor Dimensions (W × H × D)||1,210.51 x 681.22 x 86.5mm|
|Carton Dimensions (W × H × D)||1,353 x 855 x 263mm (Box outer size)|
|VESA™ Standard Mount Interface||600 x 400|
|Operation Temperature||0 °C to 40 °C|
|Operation Humidity||10 % to 80 %|
|Power Supply||AC 100-240V~, 50/60Hz|
|Power Type||Built-In Power|
|Typ./Max.||160 W / 190 W|
|Smart Energy Saving||90W|
|Power off||0.5 W|
|BTU (British Thermal Unit)||546 BTU/Hr(Typ.), 648 BTU/Hr(Max)|
|Safety||CB / NRTL|
|EMC||FCC Class "B" / CE / KC|
|ErP||Yes (EU Only)|
|SuperSign Control / Control+||Yes|
|SuperSign Media Editor||Yes|
HDMI (2, HDCP2.2), DP (HDCP2.2), DVI-D (HDCP1.4), Audio, USB2.0 Type A(1)
DP (Input : HDMI / DVI / DP), Audio
RS232C In/Out, RJ45 In/Out, IR In
Remote Controller(include battery 2ea), Power Cord, RS232C cable, Lan calbe, DP cable, IR Receiver, Guide Bracket, Screws, Manual
The VSM5J-H Series
- Quality and Performance: Professional displays are typically built to higher standards with superior image quality and performance. They often feature advanced technologies like high color accuracy, wider color gamut, deeper black levels, and better image processing capabilities.
- Durability and Reliability: Professional displays are engineered to withstand continuous and demanding use in commercial environments. They are built with higher-quality components, have better heat management systems, and are designed to operate for extended hours without compromising performance or longevity.
- Connectivity and Customization: Professional displays often offer a wider range of input and output options to accommodate various professional devices and workflows. They may include specialized ports for connecting professional-grade cameras, video editing equipment, and other peripherals.
Call us at (866) 469-7111 for an unbiased, no obligation consultation.
- VIP Pricing: Our volume grants us access to the best manufacturer pricing in the industry.
- Service: We offer free, unbiased project consultation and a dedicated, experienced project manager.
- Extras: We adapt to your project needs - KniTec can handle your warranty claims, installation, and content creation.
Learn More about the KniTec Difference