|Resolution||1920*1080 (Full HD)|
|Pixel Pitch(mm)||0.2745 x 0.2745 mm|
|Active Display Area(mm)||527.04(H) x 296.46(V) mm|
|USB||USB 2.0 x 2|
|Audio||Stereo mini Jack|
|External Control||RS232C(in), RJ45|
|BT/WiFi||BT (In-box Accessory) / External WiFi|
|Power Supply||AC 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Typical[W/h]||70W ※ IEC 62087 measurement standard|
|Set||573.0 x 342.4 x 59.8 mm|
|Package||730.0 x 438.0 x 140.0 mm|
|VESA Mount (mm)||100 x 100|
|VESA Mount Screw (Min~Max)||M4, 4~6|
|Bezel Width (mm)||21.9 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-30 ℃ ~ 50 ℃||Humidity||10 % ~ 100 % (Non-condensing)|
|Key Features||Power-box Integrated, IP66, IK-10, Built-in MagicInfo Player S10, SSSP 10.0, External WiFi/BT|
|Orientation||Landscape / Portrait|
|Special Features||H/W : IP66, IK-10, Polarized Sunglasses Viewable, Brightness Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Kensington Lock, 3T Chemical Strengthening Tempered Glass / S/W : Auto Source Switching & Recovery RJ45 MDC, MS365, Vmware, Google Meet, VXPlayer|
|Internal Player||Processor||Cortex A72 1.7GHz Quad-Core CPU|
|On-Chip Cache Memory||N/A|
|Main Memory Interface||N/A|
|Storage (FDM)||8GB (3.88GB Occupied by O/S, 4.12GB Available)|
|Operating System||Tizen 6.5 (VDLinux)|
|Included||Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, Power Cord, Remote Controller + Batteries, External WiFi/BT|
The OHB Series
- Quality and Performance: Professional displays are typically built to higher standards with superior image quality and performance. They often feature advanced technologies like high color accuracy, wider color gamut, deeper black levels, and better image processing capabilities.
- Durability and Reliability: Professional displays are engineered to withstand continuous and demanding use in commercial environments. They are built with higher-quality components, have better heat management systems, and are designed to operate for extended hours without compromising performance or longevity.
- Connectivity and Customization: Professional displays often offer a wider range of input and output options to accommodate various professional devices and workflows. They may include specialized ports for connecting professional-grade cameras, video editing equipment, and other peripherals.
Call us at (866) 469-7111 for an unbiased, no obligation consultation.
- VIP Pricing: Our volume grants us access to the best manufacturer pricing in the industry.
- Service: We offer free, unbiased project consultation and a dedicated, experienced project manager.
- Extras: We adapt to your project needs - KniTec can handle your warranty claims, installation, and content creation.
Learn More about the KniTec Difference