Amana DD01E – Motion Sensor/Door Switch
The occupancy sensor is a combination door-switch and room motion sensor powered by 2 AAA batteries that are included in the kit. Once wirelessly linked to Amana® DigiSmart™PTAC, the occupancy sensor monitors the room. When the room is unoccupied, the Amana motion sensor and door switch automatically activates the temperature set-back function on the in-room PTAC. The setback function on the DD01E is a part of the DigiSmart standard Energy Management System (EMS) in the DigiSmart PTAC control board.
- The DigiSmart EMS software can be set in up to 100,000 set-back combinations to maximize energy savings and is programmed through either the remote thermostat or the platform controller.
- The sensor communicates to the Amana DigiSmart suite of devices via an encrypted 2.4 Ghz signal using the 802.15.4 standard.
- For the door sensor to operate, the in-room PTAC must be equipped with a DigiSmart gateway antenna.
|SHIPPING WEIGHT||27 pounds|
|ITEM MODEL NUMBER||DD01E|
- Industry-Leading Shipping Speeds
- Competitive Price Matching
- Secure Processing