Amana PTH154G25AXXX 14,400 BTU PTAC with 13,700 BTU Heat Pump Capacity, 2.5 kW Electric Heater, R410A Refrigerant, 9.7 EER, DigiSmart Controls and 265V Capacity
- Width: 42"
- Height: 16.06"
- Depth: 21.5"
- Type: PTAC
- Cooling Capacity (BTU): 14600
- Heating Capacity (BTU): 13700
- Heat: Heat Pump with Electric Heat Backup
- Chassis Type: Through the Wall
- Wireless Remote Controller: Not Included
- Filter Type: Washable
- Easy Access Slide-Out Filter
- AHRI Certified
- R410A Refrigerant
- Constant Fan Mode
- Washable, Antimicrobial Air Filter
This PTH154G50AXXX PTAC air conditioner by Amana features a built in heat pump with electric heat backup. The small size of this air conditioner complements all small living spaces. It also comes with a 7 button touch pad that provides complete control for in-room comfort while maintaining energy efficiency and easy pull-out filters that are easy to maintain.
Energy Efficiencies With EERs up to 11.7 and COPs up to 3.4, their unit's high efficiencies may qualify you for many of the rebates offered by electrical power companies.
- Their PTAC has been redesigned to be the quietest PTAC they've ever built.
- The unit's state-of-the-art design and construction provide a quiet environment, allowing guests to enjoy peaceful, sleep-filled nights.
- Two fan motors (indoor/outdoor).
- Indoor tangential fan for quiet operation.
- STC of 28.
Assembled In The USA For 30 Years Assembled at their plant in Fayetteville, TN, using Goodman resources including engineering, production, and testing.
Increased Dehumidification Capacity
- Maintain lower humidity levels in rooms while cooling them without the need for expensive add-ons.
- As a result, guests feel more comfortable at higher temperatures, thus reducing cooling costs.
Seven-Button Touch Pad Provides complete control to guests for in-room comfort while maintaining energy efficiency.
100% Run Tested All units are 100% run tested at their plant in Fayetteville, TN, including leak checks during manufacturing and again prior to shipment at the warehouse.
7-5/8" Unit Front Depth
- Enhance valuable room space with their slim unit front, which has a sleek 7-5/8" depth, one of the shallowest silhouettes in the industry today.
- In addition, to inhibit guest-tampering, the front can be secured to the chassis with a hidden screw.
Removable Condenser Shroud Allows easy access to enable regular cleaning of coils, which is essential to maintain unit efficiency and protect the compressor for long unit life.
Easy Pull-Out Filters Their filters are washable and easy to maintain.
Filter Dryer for Sealed System Refrigerant Standard in all units to protect the compressor and lengthen the life of the unit by removing moisture and preventing acid formation.
Front Desk Control
- Each unit comes equipped with the DigiSmart control and energy management software.
- With Digi-Smart using the optional RF Antennae, all units can be wirelessly connected to a central hub for enhanced energy savings and diagnostics.
- Amana brand PTACs also have a low-voltage interface capability with a field-supplied front-desk ON/OFF switch.
Room Freeze Protection When the unit senses temperatures of 40°F or below, the unit activates the fan motor and either the electric resistance heater or the hydronic heater.
- No complex controls to confuse your guests and create phone calls for your manager.
- Controls are easy to read, understand, and activate.
- Their new 7-button control panel provides guests with complete control of the unit for their in-room comfort while maintaining overall energy
*Note: Wall Sleeve and Grille are not included and sold separately
- Industry-Leading Shipping Speeds
- Competitive Price Matching
- Secure Processing