JBL Control 24C Background/Foreground Ceiling Speaker
The Control 24C is a compact in-ceiling speakers, providing full, high quality sound for background music and music-plus-paging systems.
- Coaxially mounted 100 mm (4 in) woofer with butyl rubber surround and 19 mm (.75 in) titanium coated diffraction-loaded tweeter.
- High power, wide frequency response and low distortion for high sound level capability.
- Wide coverage allows fewer speakers, reducing the cost of the installed sound system without
- JBL’s exclusive SonicGuard™ overload protection allows higher operational levels and improved
- Packaged with grille, backcan and tile rails for fast installation and easy dealer stocking.
|Frequency Range||80 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Power Rating||IEC System Long-Term Ratings (low-Z direct):
80 Watts Continuous Program Power
40 Watts Continuous Pink Noise (160W peak), 100 hrs
|Sensitivity||86 dB SPL @ 1 m (3.3 ft)|
|Coverage Angle||130° conical|
|Directivity Factor (Q)||2.4 dB averaged 500 Hz to 4 kHz|
|Directivity Index (DI)||3.8 dB averaged 500 Hz to 4 kHz|
|Maximum SPL (1m)||102 dB (low-impedance, 108 dB peak)|
|Input Connectors||Removable 4-pin locking connector with screw-down terminals.|
|Drivers||LF Driver: 100 mm (4.0 in)
HF Driver: 19 mm (0.75 in)
|Safety Agency||Suitable for use in air handling spaces per UL1480, UL2043, NFPA90 & NFPA 70. S7232/UL Listed, Signaling Speaker. Transformer UL registered per UL1876. In accordance with IEC60849/EN60849.|
|Backcan||formed steel (included "blind-mount")|
|Baffle/Rim||Medium impact polystyrene, fire rated UL94V-0|
|Ceiling Cutout Size||168 mm (6.6 in) diameter (cardboard cutout template included)|
|Included Accessories||C-shaped support backing plate 2 tile support rails (fits both 2 x 4 ft or 600 x 1200 mm tiles) Cutout template Paint shield Removable locking wiring connector|
|Plenum Usage||Yes, backcan included|
- Industry-Leading Shipping Speeds
- Competitive Price Matching
- Secure Processing