JBL Control 26C 6.5" Ceiling Loudspeaker Transducer Assembly
The Control 26C is a powerhouse ceiling speaker containing a coaxially mounted 6.5" woofer and 3/4" titanium-coated tweeter, able to deliver maximum sound level over a wide coverage area.
- Coaxially mounted 165 mm (6.5 in) woofer with butyl rubber surround and 19 mm (.75 in) titanium coated diffraction-loaded tweeter.
- High power, wide frequency response and low distortion for high sound level capability.
- JBL’s exclusive SonicGuard™ overload protection allows higher operational levels and improved
- Packaged with grille, backcan and tile rails for fast installation and easy dealer stocking.
|Frequency Range||75 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Power Rating||IEC System Long-Term Ratings (low-Z direct):
150 Watts Continuous Program Power
75 Watts Continuous Pink Noise (150W peak), 100 hrs
|Nominal Sensitivity||89 dB, 1m/1 W|
|Coverage Angle||110° conical|
|Directivity Index (DI)||4.6 averaged 500 Hz to 4 KHz|
|Maximum SPL (1m)||107 dB (low-impedance, 113 dB peak)|
|Drivers||LF Driver: 165 mm (6.5 in)
HF Driver: 19 mm (¾ in)
|Terminations||Removable 4-pin locking connector with screw-down terminals.|
|Dimensions (H x Dia)||210 mm x 252 mm (8.3 in x 9.9 in)|
|Net Weight (each)||2.7 kg (6 lbs)|
|Shipping Weight (pair)||6.4 kg (15 lbs)|
|Sensitivity||89 dB (100 Hz - 10 kHz)|
|Safety Agency||Suitable for use in air handling spaces per UL1480, UL2043, NFPA90 & NFPA 70. S7232/UL Listed, Signaling Speaker. Transformer UL registered per UL1876. In accordance with IEC60849/EN60849.|
|Backcan||formed steel (included "blind-mount")|
|Baffle/Rim||Medium impact polystyrene, fire rated UL94V-0|
|Ceiling Cutout Size||220 mm (8.75 in) diameter (cardboard cutout template included)|
|Included Accessories||C-shaped support backing plate 2 tile support rails (fits both 2 x 4 ft or 600 x 1200 mm tiles) Cutout template Paint shield Removable locking wiring connector|
|Plenum Usage||Yes, backcan included|
- Industry-Leading Shipping Speeds
- Competitive Price Matching
- Secure Processing