Kanto MBW21PT Menu Board Wall Mount System for 2 Screens (Portrait or Landscape), up to 600x 400 VESA, 66lbs
The Kanto MB wall mount system offers retailers a flexible, all-in-one solution for displaying menu boards and other digital signage. The wall display bracket’s modular rails allow two to four screens to be placed adjacent to one another in portrait or landscape orientation, while precision leveling screws ensure perfect alignment. Combining discrete tilt settings with push-in pop-out arms for easy cable access, this versatile system is ideal for mounting at any height. Kanto wall mounts include all the hardware necessary for wood stud, brick and concrete installations.
- Modular rail system accommodates two to four screens measuring 40” to 60” each
- Supports TVs up to 66 lb (30 kg) each
- Accommodates VESA sizes from 75×75 to 600×400
- Sits 3.8” (9.6 cm) from the wall
- Provides 5°, 10° or 15° of discrete forward tilt
- Push-in pop-out arms allows for easy access to TV inputs
- Adjustable horizontal leveling
- Accommodates portrait and landscape orientations
- Includes manual and all mounting hardware for wood stud and concrete installation
- Five year manufacturer’s warranty
- Shipping box weight: 36.8 lb (16.7 kg)
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 44.3” x 7.1” x 6.4” (112.5 x 18 x 16.2 cm)
- Product Weight: 34.4 lb (15.6 kg)
- Shipping box weight: 56.4 lb (25.6 kg)
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 44.3” x 14.2” x 6.4” (112.5 x 36 x 16.2 cm)
- Product Weight: 54.7 lb (24.8 kg)
- Shipping box weight: 74.3 lb (33.7 kg)
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 44.3” x 14.2” x 7.2” (112.5 x 36 x 18.4 cm)
- Product Weight: 70.8 lb (32.1 kg)
Available in three models, MB Series wall mounts support two to four screens weighing up to 66 pounds each. Their modular design allows for additional extrusions to be added to accommodate TVs with wider VESA patterns, or to connect multiple units together.
EASY INPUT ACCESS
Each mounting bracket features a unique spring mechanism to allow for easy access to your TV’s inputs. Simply push in to disengage the mechanism, and release to extend your TV away from the wall.
Individual leveling screws are provided to ensure your screens are perfectly aligned, even after installation.
Tilt the mounting brackets 5°, 10° or 15° forward to improve line-of-sight while maintaining alignment between your screens.
Shipped with all the necessary hardware for wood stud, brick and concrete installations, MB Series wall mounts help you get your retail space up and running without delay.
- Industry-Leading Shipping Speeds
- Competitive Price Matching
- Secure Processing