Direct View LCD
|INSTALLATION||Landscape / Portrait|
|LCD PANEL||70-inch widescreen (176.6 cm diagonal) UV2A LCD|
|Max. Resolution||1,920 x 1,080 pixels|
|Max. Display Colours (approx.)||1.06 billion colours|
|Pixel Pitch||0.802 x 0.802 mm|
|Contrast Ratio||4,000 : 1|
|Viewing Angles (H/V)||176°/176° (CR less than 10) TBD|
|Active Screen Area (W x H)||1,538.9 x 865.6 mm (60 9/16″ x 34 1/16″)|
|Response Time||6 ms (grey to grey, avg.)|
|Backlight||LED, edge lit|
|Computer Input Video||Analogue RGB (0.7 Vp-p) [75Ω], Digital (conforms to DVI 1.0 standards), DisplayPort|
|Synchronisation||Horizontal/vertical separation (TTL: positive/negative), Sync on green, Composite sync (TTL: positive/negative)|
|Plug & Play||ESA DDC2B|
|Power Management||VESA DPMS, DVI DMPM|
|Video Colour System||NTSC (3.58 MHz, 4.43 MHz), PAL, PAL60, SECAM|
|Input Terminals||DisplayPort x 1, DVI-I x 1, Mini D-sub 15-pin x 1, HDMI x 2*3, 3.5 mm-diameter mini stereo jack x 2, RS-232C x 1|
|Output Terminals||DisplayPort x 1 (supports video signals only), DVI-D x 1, 3.5 mm-diameter mini stereo jack x 1, RS-232C x 1|
|Input/Output Terminals||LAN port x 1|
|Speaker Output||10 W + 10 W|
|Power Supply||100V – 240V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||225 W|
|Environmental Conditions||0°C to 40°C|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) (approx.)
|1,578 x 39.4 x 916 mm (62 1/8″ x 1 9/16″ x 36 1/16″)|
|Weight (approx.)||43 kg (94.8 lbs)|
|Main Accessories||Power cord, remote control unit, battery (AA size) x 2, set-up manual, vertical sticker (logo), vertical sticker (operation panel)*4, cover SHARP logo,
cable clamp, CD-ROM
The PN-E803 Series
- Quality and Performance: Professional displays are typically built to higher standards with superior image quality and performance. They often feature advanced technologies like high color accuracy, wider color gamut, deeper black levels, and better image processing capabilities.
- Durability and Reliability: Professional displays are engineered to withstand continuous and demanding use in commercial environments. They are built with higher-quality components, have better heat management systems, and are designed to operate for extended hours without compromising performance or longevity.
- Connectivity and Customization: Professional displays often offer a wider range of input and output options to accommodate various professional devices and workflows. They may include specialized ports for connecting professional-grade cameras, video editing equipment, and other peripherals.
Call us at (866) 469-7111 for an unbiased, no obligation consultation.
- VIP Pricing: Our volume grants us access to the best manufacturer pricing in the industry.
- Service: We offer free, unbiased project consultation and a dedicated, experienced project manager.
- Extras: We adapt to your project needs - KniTec can handle your warranty claims, installation, and content creation.
Learn More about the KniTec Difference